CyberWarrior Academy (CWA)
What sets CyberWarrior Academy apart from other training programs?
What is the total investment?
Certifications ($2,500) and hands-on modules ($2,200) can be purchased separately.
Is cybersecurity experience a prerequisite for the training program?
Do you have an online program?
Who is an ideal candidate for the training program?
Our most successful students are IT professionals with at least 2 years of experience who are interested in launching a career in Cybersecurity. Another very successful group is Cybersecurity professionals who are interested in deepening their knowledge of: ethical hacking, network security, vulnerability management, security monitoring, automation, packet analysis, malware analysis, and/or incident response.
What are the outcomes of this training?
- In-depth understanding of hacker mentality and technical threats
- In-depth understanding of defensive techniques in the cybersecurity space
- Hands-on experience implementing and using vulnerability management tools
- Hands-on experience implementing and configuring firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Hands-on experience implementing and configuring security monitoring tools.
- Hands-on experience performing raw packet analysis and network forensics.
- Hands-on experience performing malware analysis and incident response.
- Hands-on experience using python to perform automations in cybersecurity.
- Knowledge and practical experience applying critical thinking, communication and presentation skills in cybersecurity.
What is the admission process for the program?
Students are recommended to have a solid understanding of IT technologies, network TCP/IP protocol stack, operative systems and system administration, to be capable of understanding the advanced concepts part of this training. Programming skills are not required.